Simply no better way to
beat the Boat Show congestion!
"…just a block
away, & parking too!" Ideal for vendors and buyers alike.
At Flag House Inn you are:
- only a block from the main entrance at
- able to come home from the show
anytime and return in a moment.
- free to enjoy Annapolis’ nightlife
at your ease.
At Flag House you enjoy:
- Hassle-free, on-site parking at no
- King-size beds for extra comfort.
- In-room full bathrooms and cable TV.
- Good seating and plenty of lighting
- Large assortment of magazines and
reading materials, including Sailing, Wooden Boat,
Classic Boat, Sail, Chesapeake Bay, Maritime
Life, and many related books.
- Unique two-townhouse floor plan
Just a Block or Two Away:
- The best pubs and restaurants in town.
- The U.S. Naval Academy Sailing Center
- Fawcett’s famous boat chandlery.
- City Dock: Annapolis’ maritime
center since 1696.
- The Annapolis Maritime Art Gallery for
fine paintings & prints.