Getaway Visit &
Part of a lovely breakfast
at Flag House Inn
One of several great
neighboring restaurants for that special dinner.
Inn: A "Dream Weekend" Destination
Magazine, April 2003
At Flag House Inn you enjoy:
- Hassle-free, on-site parking at no
- King-size beds for extra comfort.
- In-room full bathrooms and cable TV.
- Good seating and plenty of lighting
- Large assortment of magazines and
- Dozens of great restaurants and pubs
within 5 blocks.
- Leisurely full breakfast in the
- Unique two-townhouse floor plan
We take the guesswork out of the
- Personal help with planning your day.
- Large menu collection, with our
- Advice to help you choose the right
restaurant for your taste, your style and your pocketbook.
- Loose leaf booklet of things to do:
tours, museums, sails….
Everything is close at hand:
- U.S. Naval Academy Gate 1 is eight
- Power & sail cruises on the Bay
are a three minute walk.
- Best views of the Bay are from the
- Two colonial mansion museum houses are
two blocks away.
- Colonial Maryland State House is a
four minute stroll.
- The best in art galleries, antique and
design stores, and fine retail shopping surround Flag House.
Bed And Breakfast
Randall Street, Annapolis, MD 21401
800-437-4825 or 410-280-2721