Flag House Inn: "in
the thick of the National Historic District!"
Allison Blake, The Chesapeake Bay Book, 2002
|The Flag House Advantage:
Within 3 Blocks: The Heart of the
- An authentic & historic bed &
breakfast inn, not a hotel.
- Historic Victorian in the National
- Hassle-free on-site parking at no
- Host is Chair of the Historic
- Members of the Historic Annapolis
Foundation & National Trust for Historic Preservation.
- Located in the colonial waterfront
sector of Annapolis.
- Closest to the U.S. Naval Academy, a
National Historic Landmark District and National Register District.
- 5 of the finest Georgian colonial
mansions in America:
- William Paca House & Gardens
- Hammond-Harwood House (1774), museum
- Chase-Lloyd House (1769), open to the
- McDowell Hall (1744), St. Johnís
- James Brice House (1767)
- 25 significant colonial buildings
dating to 1680.
- Maryland State House (1772), tours
open to the public.
- Scores of other colonial, federal, and
Helpfulness at Flag House:
- Find the ideal walking, bus or boat tour.
- Latest Annapolis historic guidebooks and pamphlets.
- Insiderís recommendations on area day trips.
William Paca House &
|Flag House Inn|
|A Bed And Breakfast|
|26 Randall Street, Annapolis, MD