Park free at Flag House
& walk to everything in Historic Annapolis.
Flag House Inn is your most convenient
- Down front near the water and Naval
Academy in the Historic District.
- Surrounded by Annapolis’ best
restaurants, pubs and shopping.
- Closest to sailboat and power boat
excursions on the Chesapeake.
- Within 4 blocks of most of Annapolis’
outstanding colonial buildings.
- In the center of Annapolis’ cultural
- With easy-access parking, day trips to
Washington, D.C., the Eastern Shore, and Baltimore are easy options.
We take the guesswork out getting the best from
- Personal help with planning your day.
- Large menu collection, with our
- Advice to help you choose the right
restaurant for your taste, your style and your pocketbook.
- Loose leaf booklet of things to do:
tours, museums, sails….
At Flag House Inn you enjoy:
- Hassle-free, on-site parking at no
- King-size beds for extra comfort.
- In-room full bathrooms and cable TV.
- Good seating and plenty of lighting
- Large assortment of magazines and
- Leisurely full breakfast in the
- Unique two-townhouse floor plan