|At Flag House Inn, Enjoy
of Both Worlds:
- Centrally located for the sailor.
- Easy off-street parking makes sailing
school a snap.
- Relax in the evening in the heart of
- Enjoy Flag House’s sailing and
Just a Block or Two Away:
- The best pubs and restaurants in town.
- The U.S. Naval Academy Sailing Center
- Fawcett’s famous boat chandlery.
- City Dock: Annapolis’ maritime
center since 1696.
- The Annapolis Maritime Art Gallery for
fine paintings & prints.
|At Flag House
Inn you enjoy:
- Hassle-free, on-site parking at no
- King-size beds for extra comfort.
- In-room full bathrooms and cable TV.
- Good seating and plenty of lighting
- Large assortment of magazines and
reading materials, including Sailing, Wooden Boat, Classic
Boat, Sail, Chesapeake Bay, Maritime Life,
and many related books.
- Unique two-townhouse floor plan
from novices to round-the-world
racers have found Flag House Inn